Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What do YOU think of my blog?

I'm going to be putting up a post on this blog of what people think of it!
If you want to be on it then go on MovieStarPlanet and send peaceout5 (me) mail saying what you think of my blog and it might be put in the post!
Reviews must:
  • Be longer than 10 words
  • Not include swearing
Reviews could:
  • Say what post you like best on this blog
  • Say any other blogs that you like
  • Tell people reading the post to add you
  • Anything else!
K See ya laterz! x

    3 comments:

    1. I thought there was no point mailing you if i could post on ur blog xD

      I think your blog design is awsome! And ur posts are always interesting and u update reguarly! I think ur blog is really cool!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lolz I love it! It has so many interesting things!!
      I have probably checked out every update, and I love them! All interesting!
      Plz keep posting!

      ReplyDelete