Monday, August 22, 2011

mrloverlover spoke to me ;D

The reason why I am happy about this is because he has never spoke to me before and whenever I say something he never replies, probably cause all of his other friends speak to him and he doesn't    get the chance to speak to some of us :)
He put this:

And so I put this:


And he replied! hehe :]


Has someone with a really high level (Like first or second page on Highscores) ever spoken to you? If they have, tell me about it in the comments! :]


10 comments:

  1. Luuh, Shortmovies'', ishacool, and princesscorinnie have talked to me xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've talked to $ilence, Anyaa, Ashley Walker, Ladyz0z0 and a few others :'3
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love ur web xx my nme puplepink xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ishacool and Annyaa, and Lucky Lilly.
    XD But it's cool that the guy on the top of the highscores has talked to you!
    You're really popular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike -______________-September 25, 2012 at 4:34 AM

    No highlest level person I've talked to is ummmmmm.... probably around 10. I have friends around level 20 but I never speak to them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Candired and me speak to each other all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEFINTALY!!
    pumpchkin. joanna.pety, donnie c, and tana man'

    ReplyDelete
  8. That MSP looks so cool! I hate the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Bex spoke 2 me. And she still is. LittleA, MissIsha, *Kristle*, Tressy and a few others spoke 2 me 2, but that was on my deleted user account. :(

    ReplyDelete