Monday, August 8, 2011

mrloverlover or Bex?

Okay... If you're not on MovieStarPlanet, here's the story...
Bex was top of the Moviestar highscores with the highest level, But then she went on holiday and suddenly this Moviestar called mrloverlover took her place. Not many people knew about him before so people assumed he had used a cheat to get to the top. When Bex got back she took her place back... But mrloverlover saw this and got past her AGAIN! No-one knows if mrloverlover is a cheat or not. Who do you think is better?

BEX...?

Or mrloverlover?



9 comments:

  1. I think they are both ok, Though mr loverlover is getting alot of critisisum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sophiecheese
    I don't know really there both cool I guess.
    But mrloverlover is getting a lot a critisim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How would he cheat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd choose Bex. She worked hard, and played FAIR. Than a guy called "Mrloverlover" took her place! And when Bex was lvl up, he took her place in the Hightscore's AGAIN! I think "Mrloverlover" is a Cheater/Hacker. And Bex, if you read this. You ROCK Girl! And NEVER, NEVER give up. Your AWESOME and even if there are Haters and Jealous People you are still the NICE AND SWEET Girl that I EVER met on MSP :) Ohh...and I'm LeroyForTheWin! We where actually friends when you where level 9.......But I got bored and deleted my Acc...hope you remember mehh! ~Big Hugs&Kisses Lorettta~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bex Wins Because MrLoverLover Deleted His Account!!!

    ReplyDelete