Sunday, August 21, 2011

Competition Winners & New Competition

80's Pool Party Competition Winners!!

Movie Winners:
















I didn't watch the movies but I you should! haha


Look Winners:
















I dont think princesssarah1 was being very original about her look because LOTS of people did that look. It would have been okay with me if she was more popular but shes only a Level 6 Celeb :/

Room Winners:
















I don't know why pijama boy's room wouldn't come up ???

NEW COMPETITION!!

Enter before it's too late!!! :D




6 comments:

  1. Lolz I would but I'm a little late to do that rofl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kwl but have you won a comp yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. love msp i think it is the best is think i will ewin the compiton do you r=think that

    ReplyDelete