Friday, April 27, 2012

What the new MSP will look like!!!:D

Hey guys! Some of you will have seen MSP's forum about the new MSP, which will be coming soon! The reason why they are changing it is because they changed the danish MSP... so me and Anime_Freak did some FOREIGN EXPLORING INTO THE OUTSIDE WORLD and we found that the Profile bit had completely changed! ITS SO COOL!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, DANISH xD

Also, you can now have THREE BEST FRIENDS! THAT IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ON 
MSP!!!:D:D 


manden pige is Anime_Freak btw... and manden pige means "man girl" xD
I'm her best friend and girlfriend on it and i'm called pige pige 22

ADD US IF YOU ARE ON THE DANISH MSP xDDDD

But yar is SO KEWL:D

PEACE OUT!!!!:D

2 comments:

  1. Hey iv'e seen the Danish MSP and they are so lucky! Will the English people get it like that?

    I hope so!
    Please reply peaceout5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah The Producer said on the forum that we will:3

    ReplyDelete