Sunday, April 15, 2012

colourful Emo xD haz taken over! + Funny Anime_Freak conversation& fail of a gift:3

So yaar, I went on my list of online friends... and... yeah: 
 COLOURFUL EMO xD HAS TAKEN OVER THE UNIVERSE!xO
Lawlz jkxD

Also, I had this conversation with Anime_Freak (my best buddeh) yesterday about me going the the msp beauty clinic:
I CAN'T FRICKING TANxO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE:(

Also, Also, Also... I reached 1000 recycle points yesterday and I got the most horrifically rubbish gift in the history of gifts:

I don't know what I was expecting... a car or something...
Note how it says 'Put it in your room' as if to say 'PUT IT IN YOUR FRICKING ROOM OR ELSE WE WILL KILL YOU!' 

K PEACEOUT!:3



1 comment:

  1. I know! I got champagne how ironic is that? Then my friend got 1000 points and got a freakin petpet?! What the heck Is that?!

    ReplyDelete