Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The MSP APP!:D

Hey guys! I recently downloaded the MSP app. IT'S SO KEWL! I'm on my iPad more than i'm on my computer so it was perfect! Download it if you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or an iPad. I'm not sure if they have it on Android... does anyone know?
On the app I wish you could shop and give gifts and search for moviestars and watch movies... but i'm sure the people who make the app will add these in the future. I HOPE:D

Also... I REALLY need some more autos! I'm only halfway through level 6! My friend Twilight_Lioness (who is awesome btw) joined MSP 3 months after me and is already level 7!



^ WE NEED TO GET THAT BAR FULL! PLEEEASEE GUYS!!:3

If you give me an auto I will much appreciate it^.^

I sometimes don't add people, but if you send me a message that you know my blog then I will add you!<3

PEACE OUT! \/

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me Add meh! I'm Alex5543 level 4 bay bee! Be jel. Lol xDDD

    ReplyDelete